The 2017 Lo Pro Cruiser pontoon is versatile, durable, and affordable. The Cruiser’s five-tube design gives it superior stability and maneuverability, plus it is lightweight and easy to trailer. The Cruiser’s roomy deck and comfortable seating makes it great for fishing or a quiet sunset cruise. The Cruiser is the perfect solution for electric-only lakes.
All Lo Pros perform best and take a standard long-shaft outboard motor to fit a 20″ transom; shorter transoms to accommodate short-shaft motors are available upon request.
We recommend at least a 70 lb. thrust, 24-volt electric motor, with a minimum 36″ shaft.
Click here for performance test results.
Lo Pro Cruiser standard features:
- Custom mooring cover in either tan or grey with vented support poles; made with Aqualon Edge material
- Floor plan #1 has 2 rear seats and 2 padded bench seats with under-seat storage and livewell
- Floor plan #2 has 2 rear seats and 2 front swivel seats, stand-alone livewell and storage boxes
- Storage compartments for fuel tank and battery (under rear seats)
- Canopy top and boot made with Sunbrella®
- Two corner rod/drink holder
- LED navigation lights
- Built-in drink holders
- Rail spacers (between rail and deck) for air flow and easy clean-up
- Marine vinyl flooring (premium marine carpet is also available)
- Accepts gas or electric motors