The 2017 Lo Pro Angler is cute and affordable! The four-tube design gives the Angler great stability and allows shallow water running superior to v-bottom boats. It is lightweight and easy to trailer, and the perfect size for smaller lakes, ponds, and electric-only lakes. Available with or without front rail and gate. Want to add an additional swivel seat or storage box? No problem–see our available options below!
All Lo Pros perform best with a standard long-shaft outboard motor to fit a 20″ transom; shorter transoms to accommodate short-shaft motors are available upon request.
We recommend at least a 55 lb. thrust electric motor, with a minimum 36″ shaft.
Click here to see the Performance Test results
Lo Pro Angler standard features:
- Custom mooring cover in tan or grey with vented support poles; made with Aqualon Edge material
- Storage compartments for fuel tank and battery (under rear seats)
- Built-in livewell box; snap-on cushion available
- Canopy top and boot made with Sunbrella®
- Two corner rod/drink holder
- LED navigation lights
- Built-in drink holders
- Rail spacers (between rail and deck) for air flow and easy clean-up
- Premium marine carpet or vinyl flooring